Business Administrator Apprentice Level 3 Network Telex
We have a wide range of products and services which may be quite surprising, as our clients can range from companies to celebrities. We are offering a similarly wide-ranging apprenticeship opportunity for someone who enjoys a challenge, is organised, is keen to learn and wants to be a part of our success.
Closing date: 03 Jun 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
20 Jun 2022
10 Feb 2022
Level 3 (A level)
We are a multi-faceted business operating locally in Ferndown but with outlets around the world. This is an interesting and unique apprenticeship opportunity for someone who wants to get involved and get great experience. The role will develop with:
- A general overview of the various markets that we operate in and the range of products and services that we currently supply
- Assisting with targeted marketing activities, using various platforms
- Dealing with general administration including database, supplies etc.
- Helping operate the store in Ferndown including dealing with customer enquiries that may be by phone, email, face to face or via our websites, packing and shipping
Our Company has a number of VIP Customers that include royalty, rulers and presidents so confidentiality and discretion will be paramount.
We are experienced in taking on and training apprentices, so you can be sure of a good grounding for your career.
Requirements and prospects
- Good IT skills and able to pick new things up quickly
- Organised, able to work to deadlines
- High standard of customer service and responsiveness
- Helpful and professional telephone manner
- Good standard of written and verbal English
- Willing team player
- Able to take instructions and ask questions
- Keen, interested, committed, self-motivated
- Friendly and approachable, helpful
- Flexible and adaptable
- Reliable and punctual
5 GCSEs at grade C/4 and above or equivalent, which must include English and Maths. Candidates with A level or equivalent Level 3 qualifications and degree holders who have no previous qualification within this field are also able to apply.
Prospect of a permanent role upon successful completion of the apprenticeship
Things to consider
NOTE: If your application is successful, you must attend an initial interview with Bournemouth & Poole College before your details are put forward to this employer. This will be arranged by an invitation from The College – which will be offered by EMAIL. This is not an interview for the job but is an integral part of our recruitment process on behalf of the employer.
About the employer
Founded in the UK in 1991, The Network Telex Group is a major global supplier of "e-messaging services", with a unique range of in-house software and hardware solutions that have led the market for the past 20 years. The Company is a supplier to individual users, Corporations, Telecoms Carriers (PPT), whole Country dependant infrastructures and supplies many thousands of customers in 185 countries from our regional offices around the World.
Our product range includes our unique e-message services that deliver telex, telegram, aviation, SWIFT, legal letters, SMS and fax technologies worldwide; a significant sales presence on Amazon; business services such as printing, copy, design, internet, courier and stationery sales.
BOURNEMOUTH AND POOLE COLLEGE, THE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Bournemouth & Poole College
You will receive the majority of your training on the job and will be required to attend college on a term time day release basis throughout the apprenticeship.
- Business Administrator Level 3 apprenticeship
- Functional skills English and Maths Level 2 (if required)
We are currently on Amazon / Instagram / Facebook / Twitter / Google Adds / Google Maps and would offer the successful candidate to attend some of these organisations' training courses.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.