Business Administration Apprentice Evans Consulting Engineers
We are looking for a young person to with developing administrator skills to join us and help manage our outsourced contractors and organise our Birmingham office.
Closing date: 30 May 2022
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
03 Jun 2022
10 Feb 2022
Level 3 (A level)
Within the role what will be expected is:
- Call contractors and other consultants to promote our outsourcing business
- Gradually learn to manage our ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001 systems
- Gradually learn to manage and maintain our RISQS and Sentinel system
- Organise and assist once trained our subcontractors quality systems
- Search databases for prospective clients and subcontractors
- Assist with VAT and invoice collection
- File paperwork
- Report to the General Manager
Requirements and prospects
- Strong IT skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Strong communication skills (face to face, over the phone, and by email)
- Strong literacy & numeracy skills
- Organised, methodical and punctual
- A can-do attitude to learning new tasks
- Team player
- Ability to work effectively and remain calm under pressure
- The ability to accurately follow instructions
- Enthusiasm and a willingness to learn
- English & Maths Grade C(4) or Functional Skills Level 2
Can lead to full time employment after successfully completing apprenticeship programme.
About the employer
We are a design consultancy with offices in Birmingham and Redditch and we deal with both public, private and domestic services of all complexities and sizes. Compared to most other similar companies on Local Surveyors Direct and other similar sites we also undertakes services for public contracts and we are fully certified ISO 9001, 14001 and BS 18001 with UKAS and are also fully insured for £5 million professional indemnity and £10 million public liability. However, on domestic jobs our service fees are very competitive and comparative with the market values if not lower.
From April 2020, the IR35 ‘off payroll’ rules already applicable to the public sector were extended to the private sector. This has directly affect a the majority of limited company contractors and their employers.
We have come up with an innovative solution that allows you to keep or contract back your contractors without having to declare them inside "IR35 pay-off". This is achieved by sub-contracting them through us.
Our client support solutions are based on sub-contracting small limited companies with two or less decision making directors, who are however, specialists in their fields. They are designed to provide the best business outcomes for our end clients in a collaborative and innovative approach.
We ensure that the limited company directors are setting up their companies in a way that is clearly falling outside IR35 regulations.
SOUTH & CITY COLLEGE BIRMINGHAM
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by South and City College Birmingham
Arslan Rehman 0121 694 5066 email@example.com
College day will be 1 day a week based at South & City College Birmingham - Digbeth Campus. You will be studying:
- Business Administration Level 3
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.