Office Administrator Apprentice ASSOCIA LTD
To oversee general office duties including answering the telephone, liaising with customers, suppliers and staff and recording and updating data base as well as job files.
Closing date: 26 May 2022
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
30 May 2022
14 Feb 2022
Level 3 (A level)
Duties will include:
- To oversee general office duties
- Answering the telephone
- Liaising with customers, suppliers and staff
- Recording and updating data base and job files
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication
- IT skills
- Good attention to detail
- Friendly and confident
- Reliable and punctual
- 5 GCSE (or equivalent) grade A*-C/9-4 to include English Language and maths
Long-term career enhancement with continued personal development opportunities.
About the employer
We are a small company that has been trading for two years specialising in the installation and maintenance of fire doors.
BIRMINGHAM METROPOLITAN COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Birmingham Metropolitan College
Zeaba Winning 07712407430 email@example.com
Business Administrator level 3.
- There is a major shift from assessing to learning. Instead of continually assessing learners, assessors will be more like tutors or mentors – planning activities, sending feedback and supporting apprentices until the EPA (End Point Assessment). The EPAO (End Point Assessment Organisation) will then be responsible for assessing the apprentice
- Instead of assessing apprentices, on-programme learning will meet all the KSBs in the standard and prepare apprentices for their EPA. Mentors will need to check which assessment methods are used in the EPA and do mock tests and practice runs as the apprentice approaches the EPA
- The standards include a 20% off-the-job training requirement. This means providers and employers need to work together to plan learning activities outside of the apprentice's normal working duties. Off-the-job training is mandatory and will be audited, so it needs to be properly organised and recorded
- Apprentices are now graded according to their performance in the EPA. This means mentors will need to work closely with their learners to get the most out of them – planning activities to coach borderline apprentices and stretch and challenge high achievers
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.