Finance/Accounts Apprentice Cheetham Allen
Cheetham Allen are chartered accountants based in Hull city centre. They are a small, general practice with a close-knit team but have an extensive client-base covering very small to medium-sized businesses in many different sectors. Extensive training will be given on every aspect of work required.
Closing date: 10 Jun 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
20 Jun 2022
09 Feb 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Extensive involvement in their payroll bureau.
- Bookkeeping and VAT Return preparation using commercial software and Excel spreadsheets.
- Preparation of accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies using Iris Accounts Production software.
- Answering the telephone, occasional typing of letters and emails, dealing with clients at reception.
Requirements and prospects
- Good IT skills.
- Good Maths skills.
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal.
- Attention to detail.
- Team player
- GCSE grade C or above in Maths and English preferable
- Excellent future prospects for the right candidate
About the employer
We work closely with our clients and act for a broad range of businesses. Apart from the more general accountancy services we can also assist you with business development and specialist tax services.
As a dedicated team we strive to provide success to our clients in regards to all their accountancy needs. Our team is very close-knit and will ensure that support is provided to you whenever you need it. With expertise covering all aspects of accountancy, taxation and business advisory services, we are well placed to take a holistic view to planning for the future as well as dealing with specific matters.
MCARTHUR DEAN TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by McArthur Dean Training Ltd
Julie Curtis 01482 307357 email@example.com
Accounts or finance assistant Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard:
- One to one Tutor Assessor support in the workplace working towards Accounts or finance assistant Level 2 Standard
- Attending weekly classes covering Health and Safety and Equality and Diversity
- Functional Skills if required
Accounts or finance assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.