Accounts Apprentice OFFICEGOOD LIMITED
Livingstone Motor Group is the new name for Hull Mitsubishi. They are now looking to recruit and Accounts Apprentice to work within the accounts department.
Closing date: 10 Jun 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
20 Jun 2022
08 Feb 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
· Filing sales ledger and purchase ledger invoices.
· Reconciling the daily card payments, cash and cheques against the invoices.
· Entering transactions in the cashbook and onto the dealer management system.
· Opening and distributing the post.
· Emailing copies of invoices to customers
· Checking GDPR consents on customer marketing files
· Processing invoices through the dealer management system
· Posting statements/remittances
· Answering the phones
· Costing exercises using excel
Requirements and prospects
· Good numeracy skills
· Good communication skills both written and verbal
· IT skills
· Good attention to detail
· Work confidentially
· GCSE or equivalent grade C/4 or above in Maths and English preferable
- Excellent future prospects for the right candidate
About the employer
Livingstone Motor Company is the new name for Hull Mitsubishi, serving Hull from our location in Hessle.
MCARTHUR DEAN TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by McArthur Dean Training Ltd
Julie Curtis 01482 307357 email@example.com
Accounts or finance assistant Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard:
- One to one Tutor Assessor support in the workplace working towards Accounts or finance assistant Level 2 Standard
- Attending weekly classes covering Health and Safety and Equality and Diversity
- Functional Skills if required
Accounts or finance assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.