Apprentice Early Years Practitioner - Bircotes, Doncaster - DN11 8AE - Ref: ZH HOLLY HOUSE NURSERY DONCASTER LIMITED
To contribute a high standard of physical, emotional, social, and intellectual care for all children in the setting. Give support to other team members throughout the nursery, as part of a team in order to provide an enabling environment in which all individual children can play, learn and develop.
Closing date: 31 May 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
01 Jun 2022
09 Feb 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
Responsibilities will include:
- To implement and promote all policies and the Staff Rules
- To understand children's development, their needs, and the provision of positive play
- To demonstrate a genuine care for children
- To care for and supervise the group of children assigned to them
- To always ensure their safety
- To take an interest in the children and their families, to always treat them as individuals and with respect
- To create an interesting and stimulating environment for the child to develop all their skills
- To always provide a warm and caring environment for babies and to be as consistent as possible regarding that environment
- To provide support for any children with special needs and to liaise with senior members of staff to promote their welfare and development
- To ensure positive management of children’s behaviour
- To carry out housekeeping duties as appropriate
- To ensure the ethos, implementation, and legal requirements of the Early Years Foundation Stage
- To support a commitment to the theory and practice of equal opportunities
Requirements and prospects
- Experience working with children including babysitting
- Good communication skills
- Work well within a team
- Great personality
- Good manners
- Able to use own initiative
- Team player
- Motivated and eager to learn new skills
- Able to take direction
- Relevant skills for working with groups of children aged
- Passion for childcare
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent)
For the successful candidate there may be further progression and employment
Things to consider
Please ensure you can access the nursery and are local to the area.
About the employer
Welcome to Holly House
The first five years of life are pivotal in a child's development. High quality early years provision can help children achieve their potential and give them a strong foundation for school.
Therefore making your decision for preschool care and education is one of the most important you will ever make!
That decision is one that we struggled with and was the motivation we needed to open our first nursery in 2004.
Since then we have created nurseries with a reputation for excellence that exist on the recommendation of one parent to another.
Our experience in childcare and our knowledge as parents to three young children has given us the perfect insight into what other parents are looking for when they require day care for their own children.
EDEN TRAINING SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Eden Training Solutions
Zoe Harrop 07764966274 email@example.com
Level 2 Early Years Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.