Carpentry Apprentice CROUDACE HOMES GROUP LIMITED
To observe and assist experienced carpenters within the workshop/on site. Level 2 Apprenticeship.
Closing date: 30 May 2022
Total hours per week: 39.00
Possible start date
20 Jun 2022
09 Feb 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Will need to be willing to collect materials, tools and clear up at the end of each day.
- Work would involve cutting wood, drilling nailing and sticking timber to masonry.
- Assist experienced tradesman constructing joists, roof trusses, fitting staircases doors and skirting boards etc
Requirements and prospects
- Good customer service skills
- The ability to listen and follow instructions.
- Good practical skills
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work
- A positive attitude
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- A good attention to detail
GCSE grades A*-D (9-3) in maths and English are essential (or equivalent qualification)
There may be opportunities for progression and a possibility of a permanent position subject to performance, academic achievement and desire to progress into Site Management as well as availability of a local Site.
Things to consider
Early starts and working outside in all weathers.
About the employer
The Croudace Homes Group is a privately owned house building company operating in both the private and public housing sectors throughout the south east of England.
We employ 324 employees and have two regional offices. Our Head office is in Caterham, Surrey and Regional Office is in Letchworth, Hertfordshire.
Currently we have 9 live sites in the North Thames region and 8 live sites in the South Thames region
HERTFORD REGIONAL COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Hertford Regional College
The Apprenticeship Team 01992 411572 firstname.lastname@example.org
Working towards completing Level 2 Carpentry and Joinery Apprenticeship Standard
Carpentry and joinery
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.