Business Administrator Apprentice T Cox
Urgent vacancy! Business Administration Apprentice required for the successful T Cox Opticians! This vacancy is based in their Ward End branch (Birmingham B8). Fantastic opportunity to gain administration skills with a busy opticians. This is an apprenticeship in Business Administration Level 3.
Closing date: 27 May 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 32.50
Possible start date
01 Jun 2022
09 Feb 2022
Level 3 (A level)
Urgent vacancy! Business Administration Apprentice required for the successful T Cox Opticians! This vacancy is based in their Ward End branch (Birmingham B8). Fantastic opportunity to gain administration skills with a busy opticians. This is an apprenticeship in Business Administration Level 3. Duties will include:
- Calling patients informing them their glasses are ready.
- Helping patients choose glasses.
- Take incoming and outbound calls and transferring to or taking messages for the relevant person.
- Reception cover.
- Typing up documents.
- Data entry.
- Other general admin duties to support business requirements.
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills
- Work well on own initiative
- IT literate
- Polite telephone manner
- Desire to work and learn
- Age 16-18: Maths and English at GCSE or Functional Skills (grades will be discussed during telephone interview).
- Age 19+: Maths and English at GCSE grade 4 (or Functional Skills Level 2).
Possible opportunity to progress onto employment.
Things to consider
Please do not contact this employer, you must be eligible for the qualification first with the training provider Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply online or see the ‘contact details’ section). Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer for you to be considered for this vacancy.
About the employer
T Cox Opticians are an independent practice with 2 branches in Birmingham. One based in Castle Bromwich and one in Ward End. Both practices have been established for over 30 years. Our idea is to supply a friendly atmosphere with genuine advice and help to suit your needs. We know that high quality dispensing is a prerequisite of an independent optometry practice. We offer value for money, personal service and the highest quality products.
GORDON FRANKS TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Gordon Franks
Recruitment Team 01213333001 email@example.com
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Full training provided at employer site
- Choice of online or paper-based portfolio
- Regular assessor visits, observations and reviews
- Witness testimonies from the employer
- Technical Certificate (industry knowledge)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.