Customer Service Apprentice DIESEL AUTOMOTIVE LTD
Diesel Automotive Ltd are looking to recruit and invest in the training and qualification of a committed and reliable Customer Service Apprentice. The role will be to carry out various Customer Service and admin tasks, developing your competency under the full supervision of a mentor.
Closing date: 30 May 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
31 May 2022
04 Feb 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties/responsibilities to include:
- General Administration duties
- Dealing with customers
- Contacting/Telephoning Customers
- Booking vehicles in for service and repair
- General cleanliness of office/reception area
Requirements and prospects
- IT literate
- Great communication skills
- Team player
- Prior experience working with customers would be advantageous, but is not essential as full training will be given on the job
- Friendly and approchable
- Hard working
- Work ethic
- Willingness to learn
- Good time management
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Gaining full-time employment upon completion of this apprenticeship.
About the employer
An independent garage Diesel Automotive Ltd has an excellent reputation for quality work and customer service. Offering Service, Repair and MOT to all makes of car.
DIESEL AUTOMOTIVE LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Nova Training Ltd
Carolyn Marson 07794895870 email@example.com
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 functional skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Minimum of 20% off-the-job training (by both Nova Training and the employer)
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.