Advanced Beauty Therapy Apprenticeship Lavender on the Hill Ltd
A fantastic opportunity to become an Advanced Beauty Therapy Apprentice in Lavender on the Hill located in Highgate Village, London. Full training will be given, working towards gaining a Level 3 qualification in Beauty Therapy.
Closing date: today
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
30 Jun 2022
08 Feb 2022
Level 3 (A level)
We are looking to take on an Advanced Apprentice, who will receive training through Saks Apprenticeships to complete Beauty Therapy Level 3.
This Apprenticeship is about improving people’s wellbeing by making them look and feel better. Beauty Therapy covers a range of treatments, from facials and make-up to waxing and massages.
As an Advanced Beauty Therapy apprentice, you will have already completed Level 2 qualification and will progress onto learning techniques like body massage as well as more complicated electronic treatments to remove unwanted hair or improve skin condition whilst carrying out daily duties such as:
- Answering the phone
- Booking in appointments and assisting therapists
- You’ll work closely with clients and will need the ability to put them at ease, and generally be pleasant and personable
- The successful applicant must be hard-working and willing to work as part of a team
Requirements and prospects
- Must have good customer service skills
- Be of smart appearance as this is a customer facing role
- Good communication skills
- Being able to work as part of a team
- Reliable and Eager to learn
- You must have a keen interest in the Beauty industry
- This is an Advanced Level Apprenticeship, so apprentices must have completed a Level 2 qualification in Beauty Therapy
- To gain Level 3 qualification and to become a fully qualified therapist
- The aim of the apprenticeship programme is for the salon to train and maintain gifted therapist to complement the existing highly trained team
Things to consider
- The National Minimum Wage (NMW) for Apprentices applies to 16-18 year old Apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their Apprenticeship
- As an apprentice you are required to work a minimum of 30 hours per week and receive a minimum of 20% of your working hours in off the job training
About the employer
We live In a world that’s always on, even more so that now we have blurred the spaces between work and relax.
Unfortunately this creates anxiety, stress and fatigue for a lot of us. Sometimes we just need to switch off, find a place where we can just be away from the hustle and bustle of this lifestyle... even just for a moment.
That’s why we founded Lavender on the Hill – an intimate oasis of relaxation. We are an independent family run luxury well-being place in the heart of Highgate Village and Primrose Hill.
SAKS (EDUCATION) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Saks Education Ltd
Amy Donlan 01325 341596 firstname.lastname@example.org
Training will be provided by Saks Apprenticeships to complete Beauty Therapy Level 3 qualification. Also in salon training will be provided by the salon.
Advanced beauty therapist
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.