Business Administration Apprentice Inconnection (Uk) Ltd
Exciting opportunity to join our friendly, supportive team where you will carry out various types of administration duties and gain your level 3 qualification & amazing career route opportunities within the business!
Closing date: 20 Jun 2022
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
21 Jun 2022
06 Feb 2022
Level 3 (A level)
Main duties include:
- Working as a team
- Various types of administration work
- Re-searching suppliers and products and industry trends
- Working in Excel
- Working in PowerPoint
- Using Microsoft CRM Dynamics
- Working with budgets
- Packaging and sourcing of hampers and mail products
* All training and equipment will be provided
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent organisation
- Good planning skills
- Effective time management skills
- Able to use initiative and be proactive in their approach
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic with an upbeat attitude
- Excited by new challenger and hungry for success
- Willingness to travel if required in future role– UK and overseas
- Maths and English GCSE pass grade or equivalent
Full time, permanent work contract. Future progression routes into various roles within the business.
Things to consider
Travel route - please ensure you have a suitable travel plan in place each day to the work address in M22 5LB.
About the employer
Inconnection is an events and incentive agency committed to creating lasting impressions for clients. Never leaving anything to chance, we always measure the impact of our endeavours on the people we reach. Focusing at all times on delivering true value to business through memories that matter.
1ST2 ACHIEVE TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by 1st2 Achieve Training Limited
Amy Cartwright 07568694956 firstname.lastname@example.org
Training will be carried out at the office, assessor visits to gather evidence for work portfolio.
On successful completion, after 15-18 months, a Level 3 in Business Administration will be gained.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.