Supply Chain Planner Apprentice Nsk Europe Ltd
Learn and work within a team of Supply Planners to develop the skills necessary to join a busy multinational supply chain operation. Working within the criteria for the 'Supply Chain Practitioner' Apprenticeship Standard, with the aim to deliver a well-rounded foundation to future work in our supply chain function.
Closing date: 05 Sep 2022
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
19 Sep 2022
07 Feb 2022
Level 3 (A level)
Duties will include:
- Observing, learning and understanding a wide range of supply chain skills and processes while under the instruction of competent supply planning team member
- To be able to demonstrate these skills and processes as the training period progresses by working independently or with a team, to understand tasks as instructed and increasing overall contribution to the department
- To achieve the requirements as outlined by the level 3 apprenticeship programme to become a supply chain practitioner. At the end of the course this will require the completion of an end point assessment comprising of a written test, a presentation on a work based project you have completed and a professional discussion and interview
- Build professional relationships with colleagues across different functional areas and learning about other aspects of the company
- Attending workshops, problem solving processes and participating in as many learning opportunities as possible. Attend product knowledge learning opportunities
- Keep a log of everything learned & review regularly with the Supply Chain Manager
- Feedback and observations
The tasks and responsibilities above are typical of the duties the postholder will be expected to perform.
It is not necessarily exhaustive and other duties of a similar nature and level may be required from time to time.
Requirements and prospects
- Numerate & Inquisitive
- Good communication skills
- Accurate and ability to prioritise/plan
- Collaborative & team orientated attitude
- Genuine interest in Supply Chain
- Focussed on delivering good service
Educated to GCSE level standard (maths & English grade 4/C, equivalent or above).
On completion of the Apprenticeship, this role will be reviewed and considered for further development.
About the employer
NSK is one of the world's leading manufacturers of bearings, linear technology and steering systems.
LINDEN MANAGEMENT (UK) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Linden Management (Uk) Limited
Rebecca Smith 01777870887 email@example.com
The successful applicant will be enrolled onto a Level 3 Supply Chain Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard delivered by our partnered training provider Linden Management. Working with a dedicated trainer you will complete both on and off the job training as well as completing work-based duties as set out in the job description. Your dedicated trainer will be there to support all aspects of your learning journey.
Your study will focus on the core Skills, Knowledge and Behaviours required to work competently within the role- completion of the Apprenticeship will be awarded on completion of an independent End Point Assessment.
Supply chain practitioner (fast moving consumer good) (previously Operator Manager)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.