Adult Care Worker Apprentice Apple House Ltd
Do you have an interest within the Care industry? If so, why not apply for this excellent opportunity with Little Amberwood Care Home.
Closing date: 30 May 2022
£173.16 - £320.76
Total hours per week: 36.00
Possible start date
06 Jun 2022
06 Feb 2022
Level 3 (A level)
- Home care/House keeping
- Personal Care
- Employment/Daytime Activities
- Preparing and cooking meals
- Assisting in leisure pursuits
- Other living skills i.e. supporting people to access GP, Dentist, Optician etc
- Holiday planning
- To record accurate information in the Service/Residents daybook, care plan, appointment book, and any necessary recording formats
- Assist with relevant Inspection visits including but not limited to CQC and Public Health
Requirements and prospects
- Great sociability skills
- Good communication skills
- Self-management skills
- Teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Determination and Persistence
- Grades A-C / 7-4 GCSEs in maths and English (or the equivalent).
- Must hold a valid full UK driving liscense.
- There is potential to be kept on as a full-time employee upon completion of the apprenticeship.
About the employer
Apple House, established in 2004, is an experienced provider of residential care and support for adults with learning disabilities including those with complex needs. Summerwood offers a focused pathway of support for young adults whom may have conditions spanning the Autistic Spectrum.
As a provider, our core aim is to guide each person in our care, to achieve their personal best – as defined by them, and with them. We achieve this by implementing our ethos on a daily basis, which is to actively empower each individual to set and accomplish their personal goals and to live as independently as they are able. We achieve this through promoting skills training, education and work-based activities while providing a home, which is non-institutionalized, accessible and safe.
LEARNING CURVE (JAA) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Learning Curve
Olivia Hodgson email@example.com
- Level 3 Lead Adult Care Worker
- Functional Skills where needed
Lead adult care worker
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.