Ford Level 2 Customer Service Advisor Apprenticeship Lookers Ford
Working in an approved office environment, the Apprentice will train in a number of areas including improving customer relations, monitoring and dealing with customer problems. You will work towards a level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship.
Closing date: 30 Jul 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Aug 2022
06 Feb 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
Working in an exciting and busy environment the Customer Service Advisor Apprentice will be the front-line support for the busy service department.
The Apprentice will keep in close contact with the management staff at the dealership to update them on current customer affairs and relations.
The apprentice’s role will include the following:
- Dealing with customers both face to face and by telephone
- To process and solve customer service complaints
- Look to promote continuous improvement in customer service
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- The employer is looking for an enthusiastic learner that must be hard working and motivated to learn new skills
- A keen interest in the car industry
Minimum of 3 GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) are preferable.
A full-time career within the automotive industry with many opportunities to progress to positions of authority within the dealership. Future prospects are endless.
By having a highly regarded set of skills, Apprentices can go on to develop their career within any other areas of commerce they may be interested in.
About the employer
Ford Motor Company is focused on creating a strong business that builds great products that contribute to a better world.
Our remarkable technologies are designed to help you go further. To prove it, we’ve put our technologies to the test like you’ve never seen before.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Skillnet
Jamie Rogan 01923 216 165 firstname.lastname@example.org
Apprentices will be working and will be trained within the dealership and an advisor will visit at least every 4-6 weeks as part of a close support network to ensure that Apprentices are both enjoying and succeeding in their course.
An Apprentice’s training includes:
- Industry recognised standard qualification
- Ford Masters Level 1 module (excludes Service Champions)
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.