Level 3 Nursery Assistant Apprenticeship BRIGHT LITTLE STARS LIMITED
Are you passionate about working with Children? If yes, then join us now! At Bright Little Stars Nursery we believe children come first. We pride ourselves in having a high quality team who are dedicated, committed and work together to provide a warm, welcoming, safe and stimulating environment for the children in our care. Immediate start!
Closing date: 02 Jun 2022
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
13 Jun 2022
07 Feb 2022
Level 3 (A level)
Duties and responsibilities to include:
- Work as part of the whole team ensuring a continued positive and friendly environment
- Supervising children during playtime
- Be key worker for a group of children
- Keeping and updating childrens records
- Maintaining a high standard at all times
- Engaging children in learning and play activities
- Provides a friendly, caring, and relaxing environment in order to encourage and develop children
- Communicates effectively with parents and other visitors to the nursery under supervision of qualified practitioners
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills
- Good observation and listening skills
- Desire to develop skills and knowledge
- A genuine enthusiasm for childcare
- Ability to motivate self and others.
- A flexible approach to the work of the organisation
- Can add value to a team and take responsibility when required
GCSE or equivalent English and maths Level 4 (C) or above.
The successful candidate can progress onto further training or into employment.
Things to consider
Rated ‘Good’ in all areas our sincere desire is to provide exceptional care and learning whilst supporting each child to reach their own individual potential in a happy, healthy and safe learning environment.
Bright Little Stars Nursery offers career development and training for all our employees as well as the opportunity to work in a fantastic setting with a new staff team.
You must live within a 40-minute commutable distance.
About the employer
Bright Little Stars Nursery in Harrow was established in February 2017 and is situated close to Harrow Town Centre. The setting is purpose built and specifically designed to meet the needs of children from 6 months – 5 years and has beautiful outdoor spaces, including a nature garden.
BRIGHT LITTLE STARS LIMITED
FIRST RUNG LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by FIRST RUNG
Beverley Woodhouse 07805 980150 email@example.com
- Apprentices must successfully complete a Level 3 Early Years Educator qualification
Apprentices must successfully complete the Level 3 Award in Paediatric First Aid. (RQF) or Level 3 Award in Emergency Paediatric First Aid (RQF) Or complete a first aid course delivered by one of the following types of organisations as per the EYFS requirements
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.