Recruitment Resourcer Aspire People Ltd
Aspire People Ltd are looking for a new apprentice to join their team earning £200 per week. Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity. Apply Now!
Closing date: 09 Jun 2022
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
10 Jun 2022
04 Feb 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company with the position available at the end of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- Adding CVs to the database
- Find out candidate availability
- Present candidates to clients
- CV searches on job boards, social media
- Answering incoming calls
- Update database (client information and candidate details)
- Formatting CVs for consultants
- Sending mailshots out to candidates for new job roles
- Sending mailshots out to potential new clients
- Telephone screening candidates and discussing suitable job requirement
Full training and support will be provided.
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to adopt a calm approach in high-pressure situations
- Good knowledge of IT
- Good organisational skills
- High level of motivation
- Be able to use your own initiative
- Ambitious individual, who is driven to achieve successful results
- GCSE or equivalent at grades 9-4/A*-C in English, preferred but not essential
- Potential to progress onto the Level 3 upon completion
- There is an excellent opportunity to gain a full-time role if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements
About the employer
Established in 2004 by Michaela Powell, Aspire People is the busiest and most reputable education recruitment agency. From a one-lady operation in the attic of an office, Aspire People now houses 50 staff with 40 recruitment consultants.
Aspire People isn’t just a supply teaching agency, our business helps teaching, school office and technical support staff discover exciting temporary, permanent and flexible ad-hoc work in educational organisations from academies and schools through to colleges, nurseries and pupil referral units.
Aspire People now work with over 2000 education professionals a year across every LEA in Central England.
KEY TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Key Training Ltd
Matthew Connell 07717752768 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 2 Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills, if required
- In house training from the employer
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.