Customer Service Apprentice Shire Leasing Plc
The company have an exciting opportunity for those who are seeking an apprenticeship in a Customer Service role within an office environment. This is a great start to your career, the role will provide you with an introduction to the sales and administrations process within the company. This is a great role for the right candidate.
Closing date: 31 May 2022
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
06 Jun 2022
04 Feb 2022
Level 3 (A level)
- It will involve reporting to and working alongside the General Manager to assist in the day-to-day activity in order to achieve certain sales targets and growth of the business portfolio.
- This will include actively passing lead introductions for both Franchisee finance applications and Franchisor prospects.
- Targets will be set for call numbers and leads
- Allocated time will be set aside for the input and cleansing of Franchise data for cold call and marketing purposes.
- The apprentice will also be able to pass leads to our other divisions for our other products.
- Passing leads to our other divisions and the General Manager of Shire Franchise.
- Cleansing & enhancing the data held regularly and adding new data to our internal systems
- Representing Shire Franchise Finance in a professional manner and with due regard to the compliance requirements of the organisation.
Requirements and prospects
- Must be comfortable working within a collaborative team environment
- Target driven
- Quick learner
- A desire to succeed
- Polite and friendly
- Professional manner
A - C or 4 - 9 GCSE Including English and Maths
Opportunity for a full time position on completion of apprenticeship
Things to consider
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
The Shire Group is the UK’s largest privately owned independent funding house specialising in small ticket leasing specifically for business-critical equipment in the B2B market place. Building long-standing relationships has been a key value for Shire which is manifest in long term relationships with investors, vendor partners and hirers alike.
Shire Franchise Finance trading under the Asset finance division of the group provides a full range of financial services specifically targeted to the Franchise market, which allows UK SMEs to take control over their cash flow by acquiring assets through small, regular payments on a fixed interest basis. Now must be the best time to consider fixing these costs and enjoy the use of new technology in our growing economy.
Shire Leasing Plc
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Diane Stanley 07552276536 email@example.com
Customer Service Specialist Level 3
Customer service specialist
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.