Recruitment Apprentice Redspot Homecare Ltd
To work alongside the recruitment consultant team, assisting them with their resourcing needs.
Closing date: 03 Jun 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
04 Jun 2022
04 Feb 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties will include:
- Utilising social media for candidate generation
- Assisting colleagues with ad-hoc tasks
- Liaising with candidates
- General administrative duties
- Writing and posting job adverts
- Selecting candidates from job applications
Requirements and prospects
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Willingness to be trained and developed
- Ability to use own initiative
- Flexible approach to work
- Well presented
GCSEs at grades D/3 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Progression onto the Level 3 Recruitment Consultant apprenticeship for the right candidate.
About the employer
Established in February 2001, Redspot Healthcare Group has become well renowned for its delivery of high quality, tailor-made healthcare solutions based on the principal of “understanding the needs of our clients”. Through stringent recruitment, training and induction procedures, we match qualifications, experience and personalities with the needs of our customers and clients.
Redspot Homecare Ltd
SPECIALIST TRADE COURSES LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Specialist Trade Courses
Baffour Awuah 03455652656 email@example.com
- Level 2 Recruitment Resourcer
- Level 2 Certificate in Recruitment Resourcing
- Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Recruitment Resourcing
- Level 1 Functional Skills in Maths and/or English if required
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.