Apprentice Support Worker ALLENDALE DAYCARE SERVICES LIMITED
Here at Allendale Specialist Day Care Centre, we actively seek to promote greater choice, opportunity and independence in the way each service user decides to spend their day. We are looking to recruit a dedicated apprentice with patience and a willingness to support individuals in our care.
Closing date: 05 Jun 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
13 Jun 2022
06 Feb 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Shadowing senior team members, the successful candidate will be responsible for helping with the personal care including washing, bathing, feeding and dressing
- Caring for individuals with learning and phyical disabilities
- Attending daily handover meetings
- Promoting activities to residents in your care
- You will be motivated and dedicated to care work with good communication skills and a desire to learn new skills
- This post is subject to a full DBS clearance
- Applicants must consider transport when applying for this role.
Requirements and prospects
- Motivated and dedicated to care work
- Good communication skills
- Mature attitude
- Willingness to learn and develop skills to be an excellent practitioner
- GCSE grades A*-C (4) including maths and English (or equivalent).
- Could lead to a permanent position for the right person.
Things to consider
This post is subject to a DBS clearance.
Applicants must consider suitable methods of transport when applying for this role.
About the employer
Here at Allendale Specialist Day Care Centre, we actively seek to promote greater choice, opportunity and independence in the way each service user decides to spend their day. Our new day care service is person-centred and has a clear aim to enhance the functioning, ability and quality of life for the individuals who attend.
Newcastle-under-Lyme College & Stafford College
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Newcastle-under-Lyme College & Stafford College
01782 254287 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 2 qualification in Health and Social Care
- Functional Skills (if required)
Adult care worker
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.