Business and Accounts Apprentice Twm Solicitors Llp
TWM Solicitors are seeking an eager to learn and enthusiastic Business and Accounts apprentice to join their friendly accounts team. You’ll provide the team with administrative support, and this is a great opportunity to kick start your career in Business!
Closing date: 04 Jul 2022
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
05 Jul 2022
04 Feb 2022
Level 3 (A level)
Working closely with the Accounts Team, the main role is to assist in the following:
- Set up new supplier and expense accounts
- Code and post invoices/expenses to nominals
- Respond to emails
- Pay invoices/expenses when due
- Client transactions:
- Inputs and processes transactions arising in all office locations upon day of receipt.
- Credit notes
- Write offs
- Client to office transfers
- Time transfers
- Deal with all telephone queries
- Liaise with colleagues and staff
It is a good learning environment. You will be part of a team that is friendly and knows what they are doing.
Requirements and prospects
- Good verbal communication skills, including good telephone manner
- Organisational/administrative skills
- IT literate, confident user of Microsoft Office packages e.g., Outlook and Excel
- Common sense
- A positive and willing attitude, particularly when dealing with colleagues
- Ability to prioritise
- Ability to motivate self
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English.
TWM Solicitors are huge supporters of the apprenticeship scheme and they're building for the future.
There is availability for progression following the successful completion of the apprenticeship to continue your career in the legal and business sector!
TWM Solicitors have taken on many apprentices who have stayed with the company to have great careers!
About the employer
We are a leading South East law firm with 220 people in offices across Surrey and London. We are a full-service firm, undertaking the full spectrum of legal work – for private clients, we are renowned for family law, residential property, tax planning, trusts, wealth management, and Wills and probate, and for business clients we have teams dealing with the full range of corporate and commercial law, dispute resolution, employment, and commercial property.
BOOM TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Boom Training Ltd
Lilly Spake 02380004210 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English if required
- Excellent Work Experience
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- You will be assigned a personal tutor to help guide you through your apprenticeship and your training will be 100% completed in the workplace
- Business Administrator Apprenticeship Certificate from the Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education (IfATE).
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.