Customer Service Advisor Apprentice RUSSELL PARRY ARC LIMITED
Do you want a dynamic and exciting career working for a body repair centre? Fix Auto are offering a fantastic opportunity for an Apprentice Customer Service Technician join their busy workshop in Chessington. Learning how to provide industry leading services to customers.
Closing date: 28 May 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
30 May 2022
04 Feb 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
The comprehensive programme provides you with an exciting and challenging opportunity to achieve formal qualifications through extensive training, while in fulltime employment.
What will I be doing?
The programme covers the technical and practical needs for today’s motor vehicle retail customer service industry.
You will cover:
A Service Advisor will have direct contact with customers, initially booking them in for work to
their vehicles and then informing them of any additional repairs required.
A qualified apprentice will be able to:
- Be a confident first and last point of contact with customers
- Take customer bookings and scheduling services and repairs
- Communicate effectively with both customers and the vehicle technicians
- Manage customer complaints
- Offer advice and guidance for vehicle care, warranty retention and warranty claims
- Sales/advice for accessories and modifications
Once the apprenticeship is complete they will be able to:
- Take orders from customers both face to face and over the phone
- Maintain an ordered stock room and find parts from stock
- Raise invoices
- Liaise with other members of staff
- Customers may include members of the public, service departments of dealerships, and garages
- Advise on accessories and modifications
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
- Have a keen interest in and knowledge of the motor vehicle industry
- Meticulous attention to detail
- The willingness to also undertake basic duties as part of training
- Passionate about the automotive industry
- Forward thinking and keen to learn with an interest in development and progression
- Take a pride in appearance
- Ability to use own initiative
- Must have a ‘can do’ attitude
- Polite and courteous
4 GCSEs at A*-D/9-3 including maths and English Language (or equivalent).
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, the role holder will progress to full-time
employment with the company.
About the employer
Fix Auto Chessington is an expert in car body repair and collision repair for all types of vehicles. Our body shop in Chessington guarantees your cars body repair for life. Being part of Fix Auto's international network of body shops, we have established a reputation respected by many insurers. If you are from Chessington or elsewhere, call or visit our repair centre in Chessington for a free estimate on any accident repair or car body repair.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Nottingham College
The programme for the Customer Service Apprenticeship incorporates underpinning knowledge
delivered in partnership and managed by EMTEC College.
- Apprentices will be required to have or achieve level 1 English and maths and to have taken level 2 English and maths tests prior to completion of their apprenticeship
You will be required to attend college, at EMTEC Ruddington 4 times per year for 1 week at a
Regular review and welfare visits from appointed assessors who will observe all evidence
opportunities that occur naturally in the workplace.
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.