Early Years Educator Level 3 Apprentice RABBIT PATCH DAY NURSERY LIMITED
Our client is looking for an apprentice to join them as a Nursery Practitioner. You will become a highly qualified children’s practitioner as part of a growing and successful nursery.
Closing date: 30 May 2022
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
07 Jun 2022
04 Feb 2022
Level 3 (A level)
Our client is looking for an experienced apprentice to join their team as an Nursery Practitioner. The ideal candidate will have completed the Early Years Practitioner Level 2 apprenticeship, and is now looking to progress onto the level 3 Early Years Educator Advanced Apprenticeship.
The client has a flourishing Silverbirch Room (2-3 year olds) Catkins (3 months-14 months) and a Preschool. You will become a highly qualified children’s practitioner as part of a growing and successful nursery.
Working on a full-time basis, your role will include preparing fun and stimulating activities for the children, allowing them to demonstrate their abilities and their personalities to shine. Contributing towards planning and using tapestry to track and record the children's development. The Nursery prides itself on their team ethic and positive attitude.
- Delivering a high standard of learning, development and care for children aged 0-5 years
- Ensuring that the preschool nursery is a safe environment for children, staff and others
- Developing partnerships with parents/carers to increase involvement in their child’s development
- Responsibility for any tasks delegated by the Deputy Nursery Manager/Nursery Manager
- Completing all academic aspects of the apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
- Knowledge of the EYFS and Development Matters
- In depth knowledge of safeguarding practices/legislation
- Ability to create a fun and stimulating environment
- Ability to use initiative and confidently share ideas
- Have a positive attitude and the best interests of the child at heart
- Ability to form strong, trusting relationships with children and parents
- Considered candidates will be required to attend a stay and play session
- Good verbal and written communication
- Loves outdoors
- Loves children
- Not afraid to get messy
- Likes animals
- Outgoing and friendly
- Good sense of humour
- Level 2 Childcare qualification
- GCSE English and maths - minimum grade 4 / C (or equivalent)
- Food hygiene or some knowledge
- Once they have completed the Apprenticeship programme there will be progression through the business from Practitioner to Room Leader, to third in charge, Deputy and Manager. There are and will be plenty of opportunity in the years to come.
Things to consider
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
We are an independent purpose built nursery based in Plummers Plain, only a 10 minute drive away from Horsham.
Our nursery is based on an acre plot of land surrounded by 3 acres of woodlands with the owner Alex and her family attending the nursery and living on site in their own home.
Next Step Apprenticeships
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Next Step Apprenticeships
Frankie Denahy 01273 063769 firstname.lastname@example.org
This Level 3 Early Years Practitioner Apprenticeship course is for anyone interested in building a career in the children and young people’s workforce.
- Functional Skills Level 2 in English and maths if required
- Level3Award in Paediatric First Aid. (RQF) or Level 3 Award in Emergency Paediatric First Aid (RQF)
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)