Apprentice Administration Assistant Rhodar
General Administration to support day to say running of the office and assist contracts and operations team.
Closing date: 30 May 2022
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
06 Jun 2022
04 Feb 2022
Level 3 (A level)
Supporting the existing Administration team in a friendly office environment, your main tasks will be the following, however there is excellent opportunity for progression within the team as we train you on more interesting tasks:
- Working as part of a team to assist the Contract Management & Operations departments
- Ordering stationery, office consumables
- Scanning & electronically filing operations documents
- Communicating with both Contract Management & Operations via email
- Assisting with purchase orders for bought in goods & services
- Data entry using Microsoft Word, Excel and our internal business systems
- Taking receipt of post, and deliveries to the office
- Communicating with enquiries from outside of the office
- General administrative duties
We offer fantastic training opportunities in a busy but informal office, along with the attractive benefits package as you progress.
Requirements and prospects
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages i.e., Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Good communication skills
- A positive and professional attitude, including dependability, confidentiality and discretion
- Flexible approach to different tasks
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Well organised
- Have a polite & professional manner in all communications internally & externally
- Willingness to expand in the role
5 GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) including maths and English.
Future employment with the company and apprenticeship progression.
About the employer
Rhodar is a leading company in asbestos removal, demolition and remediation services, with a proven track record for delivering high-end projects throughout the UK.
Combined with our Passive Fire Protection expertise, we’ve been providing exceptional service since 1976, and have earned our enviable reputation for uncompromising quality along the way.
Supported by over 500 employees at 14 facilities nationwide, our highly trained teams are trusted by major corporations to offer a specialist enabling works solutions covering our core disciplines either individually or collectively across both public and private sectors.
Our commitment to health and safety underpins everything we do. Our vision is to maintain our market leading position, developing long-term client relationships; our mission is to maintain the highest industry standards of service and performance.
In pursuit of excellence, Rhodar is your trusted partner for all construction enabling works.
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Jamie Dobson Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org
Full on-the-job training and support will be provided to enable the successful applicant to undertake the full range of duties required of the role. All apprentices are required to complete and evidence 20% of the job learning whilst on their apprenticeship.
In addition, the apprenticeship will be delivered primarily on our online platform, Babington Online and you will receive full support from our dedicated team of Training Advisors via workshops, webinars and regularly scheduled reviews, conducted by Skype and/or Phone.
Our Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship programme consists of the following:
- Functional Skills in Literacy and Numeracy Level 2
- End-Point Assessment (EPA) conducted by an external provider (Presentation or project, interview and knowledge test)
The End-Point Assessment (EPA) is designed to enable apprentices to demonstrate that they are fully conversant in the skills knowledge and behaviours expected of individuals at this level. It is designed to provide assessors with a holistic view of the apprentice, and to allow them to assess to what extent the apprentice meets or exceeds the apprenticeship standard.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.