ACCA Accounts Assistant Apprenticeship AXIOM DWFM LIMITED
Are you looking to build a long-term career in Accountancy? Then look no further! Start your career today with a LEVEL 7 apprenticeship with Axiom DWFM Limited and Kaplan. You will be gaining valuable workplace experience whilst working towards the ACCA or CIMA qualification.
Closing date: 31 May 2022
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
01 Jun 2022
03 Feb 2022
Level 7 (Master's degree)
- To process and record all financial transactions in accordance with the Solicitors Accounts Rules (SRA) and the firm’s internal policies
- Processing and recording electronic payments in and out of the firm’s bank accounts
- Logging and banking incoming payments, making payments, petty cash and bank transfers, billing and cost transfers, and assisting with credit control
- Conducting reconciliations of bank, petty cash accounts, and client ledgers in accordance with the SARs
- Previous Legal Cashier experience or previously worked as a Cashier within an Accounts department - desirable
- Fully compliant with the solicitor’s accounts rules - desirable
- Previous experience in working with LEAP practice management system – desirable
Requirements and prospects
- Experience working on XERO for office bookkeeping – desirable.
- Must be proficient in using Microsoft applications
- Must be hardworking, highly motivated and committed to succeed.
- Must be a team player with excellent communication skills
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Must be degree qualified (Mathematics or Accounting & Finance would be preferred).
- Accounts Manager, Team leader, Financial Controller
About the employer
Axiom DWFM is established over 10 years ago and has steadily expanded to now employ over 150 professional staff across 5 offices in Mayfair, West End, Edgware, Harrow and Birmingham. Firm originally started with strong property department but continued to add services across a wide variety of legal spectrum. The practice is a place where people care about building lasting relationships with clients; a place where creativity and intelligence is valued and invested in wisely and one which clients engage with as a result of the outstanding, collaborative and personal service they receive. Our vision is to create one-stop-shop law practice who can cater all areas of law and deliver it’s service with excellence which generates fair outcome for clients, inspires learning and enriches our heritage
AXIOM DWFM LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Kaplan
The employer is offering either ACCA or CIMA Level 7
Accountancy or taxation professional
Level 7 (Master's degree)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.