Level 3 AAT Accounting Apprenticeship WOODWHITE ACCOUNTANTS LTD
We have a great opportunity to recruit an apprentice accountant to complete AAT training on a government-sponsored apprentice scheme. This will mean we will make available time to attend courses and sponsor course fees and exam costs.
Closing date: 30 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Sep 2022
03 Feb 2022
Level 3 (A level)
We will provide full training, but the ideal candidate should be extremely numerate and have excellent IT skills including competent usage of Word, Excel, email, etc. Our training combines academic study with on-the-job experience, fully mentored by a manager.
The position is for a Level 3 AAT apprentice, however, for the right candidate, we are happy to offer a Level 2 Apprenticeship as well.
You will have the opportunity to gain valuable practical experience from day one. A system of continuous feedback and on-the-job training on a one-to-one basis ensures that you make steady progress, building on your experience from one assignment to the next.
Duties will include:
- Bookkeeping for clients on computerised cloud accounts systems (Xero, Sage, QuickBooks, etc.)
- Assisting with payroll and VAT returns
- Preparing accounts schedules on excel
- Mailing correspondence to clients
- And any other duties that one would expect in a busy accounting practice
Ideally, we would like the successful candidate’s start date to be as soon as possible following conclusion of the interview cycle, however, for the right candidate this is negotiable.
Requirements and prospects
- Strong analytical skills
- Effective time management
- Numerical skills
- Be organised
- Good attention to detail
- Be conscientious
- Hard working
- You will be expected to have achieved Five GCSE grades A*-C/9-4 with grade C/4 in English and maths or equivalent
- With predicted Two A-Levels grades A-C or BTEC equivalent at grade Merit or above
Continuation of ongoing training if desired to ACCA or ACA.
About the employer
Woodwhite Accountants Ltd is a forward-thinking, medium-sized firm of chartered accountants based in Reading. We are proud of our employee diversity and offer fantastic career opportunities as well as a great work environment.
First Intuition Reading Ltd
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by First Intuition Reading Ltd
Keith Westran email@example.com
- Level 3 AAT Accounting Apprenticeship
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.