Apprentice Early Years Educator Little Lions Nursery Ltd
We are looking for a bright and energetic person to join our happy team. We all enjoy the job we do and are passionate about giving children the best learning foundations at nursery ready for their next step to school. Do you enjoy the challenge of a fast-paced routine and looking for a career in childcare? If so, we would love to hear from you.
Closing date: 29 May 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
01 Sep 2022
03 Feb 2022
Level 3 (A level)
The role of an Early Years Educator is very practical in working with children. We are busy throughout the day, so we need an energetic, fast learning person who enjoys the challenge of a fast-paced routine.
During this apprenticeship, you will develop your skills to fulfil the following duties:
- Working directly with children and having key children you are responsible for
- Completing observations of children’s play and updating our computer system
- Supporting children at lunch, with toileting including nappy changing
- Daily cleaning routine included washing up, cleaning and mopping floors, eating areas, toileting areas, kitchen areas and end of day room cleaning
- Occasional contact with parents
- Working with children with Special and additional needs
Requirements and prospects
- Able to communicate effectively with both children and adults
- Good time keeping
- Common sense approach
- Passionate about role and want to work towards a career in childcare
The entry qualifications for the Level 3 Early Years Educator Apprenticeship are:
- Five GCSEs at grades 4 or above (old GCSE grade C or above), including English and maths (or equivalent)
Long-term employment with career progression.
Things to consider
This in an active role, so you will need to be prepared to be active for most of the day.
About the employer
We provide the highest standard of childcare for children between the ages of 2 years old to 5 years old. We are passionate about childcare and dedicated to a safe and happy environment in which each child can achieve their full potential by developing confidence, creativity and a lifelong love for learning - regardless of their ability or background. We educate our children to meet the Early Years Foundation Curriculum, educating through play to make learning fun.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Boston College
The Apprenticeship Team 01205 313238 email@example.com
As an Early Years Educator Apprentice you will be employed in an Early Years setting gaining industry expertise whilst you carry out the role.
You will attend college for half a day per week, during this time you will attend workshops delivered by industry trained staff which will enable you to carry out the written work to complete your qualification and you will be supported to reach the pathway to end point assessment to achieve the standard.
The course comprises of 23 mandatory units, you must also complete the mandatory paediatric first aid. It will take two years to complete including the gateway to end point assessment.
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.