Customer Service Apprentice JM ECO INSTALLERS LTD
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an apprentice to join the friendly team at JM Eco Installers. Based in Dudley, the apprentice will play a kay role in the day to day running of the business.
Closing date: 28 May 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
04 Jun 2022
02 Feb 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for an apprentice to become part of The Midland Eco Boiler Company. Based in Dudley, the chosen apprentice will provide excellent business administration skills as well as striving to ensure the company is performing to its full potential.
Duties will include.
- Dealing with queries from customers
- Organising paperwork
- Calling Customers
- Filling reports
- Speaking with engineers in regards to jobs
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Confidence and professionalism when dealing with customers
- Flexibility and punctuality are essential for this post
- Good IT skills and experience of Microsoft packages including Word and Excel
- The ideal candidate will be a team player who is willing to go above and beyond for the customer
- They will need to be dedicated and hard working as well as ready to complete any tasks associated with the job role
Grade C/4 or above in GCSE maths and English, or equivalent qualifications.
To be decided upon completion of training.
About the employer
JM Eco Installers Ltd was created out of a passion for energy saving solutions. Based in the Midlands, we are a successful company that works throughout the UK specialising in energy efficient solutions whilst staying highly committed to hard work, priding ourselves on our fantastic customer service and ensuring we only offer high quality products. Whether it loft insulation, underfloor insulation, or even a new boiler installation, our team work swiftly and professionally to complete the work to your satisfaction.
Performance Through People
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Performance Through People
The Apprenticeship Works email@example.com
- Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.