Early Years Educator Apprentice NURSERY RHYMES NURSERY (BOLLINGTON) LIMITED
A fantastic opportunity to develop your skills in the world of early years. Offering vibrant working atmosphere with passionate owners this is a great chance to work with children and make a difference.
Closing date: 07 Jun 2022
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
13 Jun 2022
02 Feb 2022
Level 3 (A level)
We have a position for an apprentice childcare practitioner in our homely early years setting. You will be provided with on-site training and will work towards your Early Years Educator level 3 qualification.
All staff at Nursery Rhymes are devoted to creating a loving, happy and stimulating environment which responds to the needs of enthusiastic and curious little people. Each room has a designated Room Leader qualified to a level 3 or 4 grading. All staff are given the opportunity to undergo further training as it becomes available.
Apprentices both must be self-motivated and have the passion and flair required to work in a very busy environment. The successful candidate must be flexible and willing to work within the age groups from birth onwards. The practice can be caring for children all day up to a latest of 6pm.
Your main duties will include.
- To develop your role within the team especially with regard as a key worker
- To keep good records of the children
- Maintain good relationships with parents and children
- Assist with meeting the personal and emotional needs of individual children sometimes on a one to one basis
- To be aware of the nurseries policies and procedures and ensure they are adhered to
- Monitor the Secure Outdoor Play Area
- Help with Arts & Crafts
- Monitor the Quiet/Sleeping Area
- Assist with Books / Reading
- Supervise Organised Outings
Requirements and prospects
- Strong communication skills
- Desire to work with babies and young children
- Good team worker
- Willingness to learn
- Happy and smiling face
- Be ready to get creative and messy
- Ideally qualified to level 2 with good standard of English and maths
- A full time position at the childminding practice and pathways for continuous professional development may be available for staff with potential of a full time position
Things to consider
- Successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS disclosure
About the employer
Nursery Rhymes Nursery is a nursery based in Bollington caring for children between the ages of 3 months and 4 years. We have been opened for 2 years now and would like someone who is committed and dedicated to join our team.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Macclesfield College
Maxim Business Training 01625 410000 email@example.com
Level 3 Early Years Educator Apprenticeship Standard:
- Food Hygiene
- Paediatric First Aid
- Fire Safety
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.