Supply Chain Warehouse Operative Apprentice Leacy MG
Warehouse Apprentice required to assist with Goods in, picking/packing, despatch, stock auditing etc. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate.
Closing date: 25 May 2022
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
05 Jun 2022
02 Feb 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
Warehouse Apprentice required to assist with the following job duties:
- Goods in processing
- Checking stock for damage, counting and putting away
- Despatch of goods
- Stock auditing - counting stock, location audits
- Tidying the warehouse and keeping areas clean
Requirements and prospects
- Previous work experience would be advantageous - but not necessarily in warehousing
- Good verbal and written communications
- Good maths skills
- Attention to detail
- Hard working
- Willing to learn
- GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English
- Full-time warehouse operative role. Opportunity to train on forklift truck
About the employer
Leacy Classics supplies an extensive range of classic parts for classic cars. Parts can be searched for by marque such as MG, Mini, Triumph, Austin Healey, Morris Minor, Jaguar, Ford or by part number.
We also feature a number of top brands such as ECCO Fuel Pumps, Gunson Tools, Mountney Steering Wheels and SuperPro Polyurethane Bushes.
IN-COMM TRAINING AND BUSINESS SERVICES LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by In-Comm Training Services Ltd
Alex Jones 01922 457686 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 2 Supply Chain Warehouse Operative Apprenticeship Standard
In-Comm Training Services will provide training towards your Warehouse Apprenticeship.
This will consist of:
- NVQ Level 2 in Warehouse & Storage
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills Workbook
- Employers Rights and Responsibilities Workbook
Supply chain warehouse operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.