Business Administration Apprentice George F White
We have three roles all of which are exciting opportunities for someone wanting to pursue a career in business administration based in our Northumberland, Tyne & Wear and North Yorkshire offices. This is a great chance for someone to learn all aspects of working in a business environment while studying an NVQ.
Closing date: 27 Jun 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
15 Sep 2022
02 Feb 2022
Level 3 (A level)
Duties will include:
- To develop and maintain long term relationships with clients and ensure future repeat business
- To assist the team in delivering and reaching their targets
- Ensuring the office is well maintained
- Arranging appointments for fee earners
- Understanding and following compliance
- General marketing and business administration
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication
- Time management
- Have good customer service skills
- Be well presented
- Work effectively as an individual and team player
- Be organised and able towork under pressure
- Be enthusiastic, energetic and ambitious
- Have a confident personality with excellent communication skills
- Mimimum GCSE 9-4 / A*-C or equivalent
- Potential for full time position
About the employer
Our business is about maximising value to all our clients living, working and investing in the rural economy.
The roots of our business are firmly planted in the agricultural sector, however, we now comprehensively service the residential, commercial and leisure sectors, all within the rural economy, which is our niche area.
The concept of maximising value is easy to grasp when considering the sale of a property – getting the full and proper price. However, it requires a bit more thought in regard to the other areas of work that we do. For instance, the provision of a reliable valuation is all about providing a well researched figure that will stand the test of time and scrutiny. Providing strategic business advice is all about seeing the full picture, understanding the “angles” and providing comfort that the way ahead is clear and fully understood.
Everyone within the George F White Group should be able to talk to you about maximising value – it is something that we are very focused upon.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Northumberland College
- Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.