Level 2 Supply Chain Warehouse Operative Apprenticeship Standard Sealco International Ltd
If you are a proactive individual, willing to work on your own initiative and looking to progress, working for a reputable sealing solutions company, this is the role for you. You will assist as a warehouse / yard / stores person, carrying out various tasks that may often be physically demanding.
Closing date: 17 Oct 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
24 Oct 2022
31 Jan 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
Main Job Tasks:
- Inspecting incoming goods in accordance with paperwork and system
- Inspection of manufactured parts, in relation to production drawings
- Ensuring the correct batch numbers are inputted to enable full traceability within our system
- Labelling of stock / goods correctly
- Picking goods in line to the picking note
- Cutting of strip as required to customer requirements
- Ensuring Batch Numbers are recorded correctly
- Producing Delivery Note and Parts Labels, ensuring that batch numbers are correct to goods and computer system
- Packing goods with correct packing materials for items
- Labelling of parcels with correct documents
- Booking carrier requirements
- Daily clearing of all filing
- Keeping all working areas clean and tidy at all times
- Other duties may be required from time to time, on management request
Requirements and prospects
- Organisation skills
- Communication skills
- Ability to work at part of a team
- Hard working
- Confident and assertive
- Quick learner
- Ideally Level 2 Functional Skills GSCE A to C / 9-4 in Maths and English
- Level 1 Functional Skills GCSE D-E / 3-2 will be considered
- Understanding of how to use Callipers / Vernier’s / Measuring Equipment would be an advantage
Sealco will always offer internal progression where possible.
About the employer
SEALCO - INDUSTRY LEADING SEALING SOLUTIONS.
Sealco was established in 1991 to provide impartial technical advice and support for the most demanding of applications throughout industry. We have successfully expanded into sales and distribution providing a prompt, reliable and friendly service to all our customers.
With over 100 years of experience and technical support, customers can be confident of receiving the most suitable sealing solution to the highest standards at competitive rates.
We carry extensive stocks of seals in all categories and have one of the largest stocks of PTFE seals in the UK, in 2012 our on-site manufacturing, and same day production was launched.
JUNIPER TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Juniper Training Ltd
Diane Jones 01902 864194 firstname.lastname@example.org
Supply Chain Warehouse Operative Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard:
- Warehouse Operatives work in a variety of warehouse environments - work activities include taking deliveries, checking for damaged/missing items, storing goods, moving stock by various methods, picking/packing orders, loading goods for dispatch, maintaining stock records and documentation, and cleaning
- They are required to safely use a range of equipment and machinery, as relevant to their role and setting
Supply chain warehouse operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.