Order Processing Warehouse Operative AVACARDY LTD
Avacardy is an exciting new business who are looking for an order processing warehouse operative apprentice to join their friendly team. This is a brilliant opportunity for an individual looking to work for a successful, and growing business.
Closing date: 18 Jun 2022
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
02 Jul 2022
01 Feb 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
The successful applicant will undertake a variety of administrative responsibilities:
- To prepare customer orders on a daily basis as per the orders in the pigeon hole.
- To prepare items for various courier collection
- To collect contents from warehouse freezer to fill card orders
- Stock Control
- Keeping the warehouse tidy
Requirements and prospects
- Basic IT skills
- Driving license would be beneficial
- Good communication skills
- Be enthusiastic
- Use initiative
- Be reliable
- Be punctual
- Be a team player
The successful applicant will have achieved a minimum of 5 GCSEs at Grade C/4 and above or equivalent with English and mathematics inclusive.
It is hoped that the successful applicant will continue to work on a permanent basis with Avacardy following completion of the apprenticeship (this will be dependent upon performance throughout the duration of the apprenticeship programme).
If it transpires that continued employment with Avacardy is not the preferred option, the training, experience and qualifications gained throughout the apprenticeship will stand the apprentice in very good stead to gain future employment.
Things to consider
This vacancy is being managed by SBC Training on behalf of this company. By submitting your application, you are consenting to allow SBC Training and the employer to contact you in connection with your application. Your details will not be shared with third parties.
About the employer
Avacardy is an exciting new business that started in 2020 from home, it has expanded to sell to thousands of people all over the UK. We are excited to offer a Business Administration apprentice to join our exciting business.
SBC TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by SBC Training Limited
Colin Preece 01743 454810 firstname.lastname@example.org
- The successful applicant will complete the Supply Chain Warehouse Operative Apprenticeship Standard. This apprenticeship is designed for Warehouse Operatives working in the goods in and out sector
- The successful applicant will be supported to become skilled and competent in core skills and knowledge
- The apprenticeship can be supplemented by the completion of the level 2 Certificate in Warehouse and Storage Skills
- End point assessment will take place at month 13 after 12 months of support to develop the successful applicant into a skilled Warehouse Operative
- The successful applicant will also complete Functional Skills at level 1 and progress onto level 2
Supply chain warehouse operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.