Sales Apprentice PP Profiles (West Yorkshire) Ltd
P.P. Profiles has an incredibly exciting job opportunity for a position as an Apprentice Sales Executive at our manufacturing facility in Batley, We’re looking for someone with drive and ambition to enhance their career by joining the sales team. The role will include learning all aspects of the business and will be given full support and training.
Closing date: 31 May 2022
£200.00 - £262.40
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Jun 2022
31 Jan 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Support the Sales team in their duties.
- To understand the processes and materials that we sell by spending time out on the shop floor.
- Must develop strong communication skills, as they will be required to regularly liaise with both customers and colleagues.
- Identify materials, processes and time requirements by studying proposals, specifications, drawings and related documentation.
- To manage order processing accounts given.
- To provide a total breakdown of all costs relating to daily enquiries.
- Liaise with customers to build, maintain & develop company relationships.
- To develop technical knowledge as well as developing IT, CAD and system skills.
- To manage and prioritise your own time and workload efficiently on a daily basis.
- Follow up on all sales enquires within 24 hours
- Ensure a high level of database maintenance at all times.
- The employee will also be expected to complete other reasonable requests and other administrative duties upon request.
- Lead by example at all times.
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills including email, telephone and face to face.
- Good Microsoft office skills required
- Hard working
- Good timekeeper
- GCSEs or equivalent including Maths and English.
Develop into a Sales executive, whereas the person will take care of their own customer accounts.
About the employer
Manufacturing organisation supplying various sectors, including oil and gas, construction, energy, food, waste management, nuclear and more. The company cuts metals and forms to customer requirements using flame cutting, plasma cutting, waterjet cutting and fibre laser cutting as well as press braking.
PP Profiles (West Yorkshire) Ltd
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Calderdale College
Madeline Oxby 07974587441 email@example.com
The successful candidate would be working towards a Level 2 qualification in Customer Services.
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.