Apprentice Autocare Technician Belmont Service Centre
Belmont Service Centre are looking for an enthusiastic apprentice who will get the fantastic opportunity to work alongside experienced mechanics and receive guidance in the mechanical automotive field. You will be required to assess vehicles and perform minor mechanical repairs.
Closing date: 20 Jun 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 38.00
Possible start date
30 Jun 2022
01 Feb 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
This is a great opportunity for you to start a career in the automotive industry.
Your duties may include:
- Carry out defective tyre replacement, tyre repairs & wheel balance using correct machinery & PPE
- Repair windscreen chips using correct equipment & PPE
- Maintain Vehicle job records by recording service, repairs and inspections on a daily basis
- Car and Van Servicing
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills
- Working knowledge of the occupational hazards and safety precautions of the motor trade
- High attention to detail
- A willingness to learn
- Problem solving
- Mechanical interest
- GCSE or equivalent grade 4/C in English and maths
- On completion of the apprenticeship, you can progress onto level 3.
About the employer
We are a family run, independently owned garage, specialising in MOT & Servicing and have been established for over 25 years.
We pride ourselves on delivering honest, first-class customer service at value-for-money prices and with expert service and repairs whatever the make or model of your vehicle.
M I T SKILLS LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Motor Industry Training
Ifza Parvaz 01932 341416 Ifza.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 2 Autocare Technician Apprenticeship Standard
- Level 2 Functional skills in maths and English
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.