Childcare Apprenticeship – NVQ Level 3 HUMPTY DUMPTY'S DAY NURSERY LIMITED
Your classroom days will be based online as a remote session which you will need to be fully available for, and your main apprenticeship work will be done in a nursery local to you.
Closing date: 09 Aug 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
10 Aug 2022
28 Jan 2022
Level 3 (A level)
The main responsibilities of this job role will include:
- Supporting the development of the childcare provision
- Providing an excellent range of activities that ensures that the child learns whilst having fun
- Assisting the facility in meeting OFSTED requirements
- Being a team player
- Providing challenging and stimulating activities for all children appropriately
- Undertaking First Aid training as required
- Undertaking training as appropriate to meet any changes in standards or appropriate legal requirements as required
- Ensuring that all Health and Hygiene requirements are always adhered to
- Responsibility for equal opportunity in delivery, access and attitude in aspects of service delivery and management
- Working with teams across the Centre
- Supporting children’s learning and development, including supporting planning and observations
- Preparing and maintaining the environment and resources for the children
- Preparation of food for breakfast, snack and afternoon tea
- Supporting children’s self-help needs
- Being creative and enthusiastic
- Following safeguarding rules
- Working within confidentiality guidelines
Requirements and prospects
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills
- Patience and a caring nature
- At least 6 months recent experience of working full-time in a childcare setting
Applicants should have a desire to develop and enhance their childcare skills whilst working in a supportive nursery setting. This role is ideal for anybody who has a genuine passion for working with children and that is keen to learn and progress in their own professional development. The successful applicant will be a positive role model and enthusiastic individual.
Successful applicants will:
- Be a qualified Level 2 NVQ Childcare Practitioner
- Have grade C/4 or above in English and Maths GCSE, or equivalent, or Functional Skills Level 2
- Have at least 6 months recent experience of working full-time in a childcare setting
Developing into a Level 3 practitioner, with the potential of a permanent position upon successful completion.
Things to consider
You will need to be available for remote sessions on teams for 10 days out of your whole apprenticeship, for your remote learning. You will be working within the nursery for the rest of the time with the support of your dedicated childcare assessor.
About the employer
Humpty Dumpty's Day Nursery is a private nursery that has been established since 1997. Having recently celebrated our 21st birthday, we have become the hub of the local community, watching children develop and grow and finding their way in life.
HUMPTY DUMPTY'S DAY NURSERY LIMITED
LEAPING MAN LEARNING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by SWIFTACI
Amy 01215940453 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 3 - Advanced Diploma Early Years Educator - Your apprenticeship will last for 13 months. You will be supported by an assessor throughout your apprenticeship, as well as a mentor within the nursery.
Paediatric first aid.
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.