Junior Content Production Apprenticeship (Creative media) FARSAN LTD
Want to work for an innovative, exciting, friendly company and love food!! Are you creative, love social media, passionate about producing eye catching content and have attention to detail? Then this could be for you! Looking for someone with passion and drive with a creative flair to join our friendly team and become our junior content creator.
Closing date: 30 May 2022
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
06 Jun 2022
31 Jan 2022
Level 3 (A level)
We are looking for a Junior Content Producer to assist in developing and creating content for our business across a variety of media including digital, social media, broadcast and print. The ideal candidate will have a passion for social media, marketing and all things digital with a positive, can-do attitude and a desire to learn and succeed.
Supporting our current marketing team, the role will involve researching, preparing, developing social media posts to maximise audience engagement so an enthusiasm for technology and creating great online experiences is a must.
You will be working towards the Level 3 qualification in the Junior Content Producer Apprenticeship programme, which will offer training relating to the development and creation of content that can be used across a wide variety of media.
Responsibilities will include:
- Write copy that persuades a person or group and raises brand awareness
- Produce blogs
- Capture images and audio using basic video, camera and audio equipment
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Optimise webpage content
- Present ideas, pitched and proposals for creative content
- Submit work to the Management team for input and approval
- Coordinate with external marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Promote content on social media
- Ensure all-round consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Write and edit website content as needed
- Write text for non-linear medium
- Respond to audience feedback in a timely and appropriate manner
Your training will entail:
- Content Creation
- Editing/creating bespoke promotions for customers
- Updating promotional materials and catalogue
- Updating social media
- Planning email/social media promotional campaigns
- Updating company websites
- Liaising with sales team members and customers
- Editing/creating product labels
- Maintaining pricelists
- Digital photo manipulation
- Idea generation
- Managing and updating SEO elements for the website.
- Reporting back on analytics from social media, email and website activities
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent writing skills as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Willingness to be trained and developed
- Ability to use own initiative
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Well presented, polite, friendly, and well spoken
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Possibility of full-time contract upon successfully passing the apprenticeship.
Things to consider
This is an apprenticeship, and you must not already hold a level 3 qualification in the same qualification or similar
About the employer
Farsan is a family run business with many years of experience in food manufacturing . We specialise in the manufacture and supply of frozen vegetarian ethnic products for the catering and retail industry.
We produce a range of hand crafted ethnic savouries , using authentic recipes and the best quality of ingredients , giving you a range of products with exceptional taste and texture.
All our products are carefully produced and packed to meet the retail , wholesale and food service sectors . Our products are distributed in the UK as well as in the European Market . A great deal of time and effort is taken to prepare the Farsan and only the best of spices used - a philosophy we employ in our company so that you can be assured of a superior quality product each time.
Digital Marketing Mentor
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by DIGITAL MARKETING MENTOR LTD
Lisa Crick firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital Marketing Mentor will support you in developing a range of knowledge, skills, and behaviours required for the digital role.
How to create and publish innovative content using the latest techniques and technologies.
You will learn how to create written and non-written content (e.g., video) effectively to engage with our target audiences. You will publish content through a range of social media channels.
The programme covers:
- Content planning
- Content development
- Content creation and evaluation
- Industry awareness
Gain valuable practical skills in:
- Adobe Creative Cloud training
- Analytical and reflective practice
Junior content producer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.