Kia Parts Advisor Apprentice Marshall Kia
Would you like a career in the automotive industry as a Parts Advisor, working for Kia, a dynamic and exciting brand whose company ethos is 'Family like Care'? Duties will include liaising with customer, suppliers, and mechanics to order car parts.
Closing date: 19 May 2022
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
20 May 2022
28 Jan 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
Do you strive to deliver excellent customer service? Do you want to join the UK's most exciting and dynamic car brand whose company ethos is "Family-like Care"? If the answer is "yes" then the Kia Apprenticeship Programme could be the career route for you. Marshall of Scunthorpe are currently seeking a Parts Advisor Apprentice to join their dealership.
This is an exciting role with first-class training and outstanding long-term career prospects. The comprehensive programme provides you with an exciting and challenging opportunity to achieve formal qualifications through extensive product training as well as building up confidence and gaining valuable work experience whilst undertaking the role.
Duties will include:
- Working with customers to meet their requirements and giving advice on additional parts and services
- Matching orders against stock items and sourcing parts, while offering competitive prices
- Working as a team and independently to reach set goals and KPIs
- Delivering fantastic customer service while remaining efficient and focused on your tasks
- Incoming and outgoing call handling, face-to-face transactions, and IT-based communications
- Managing goods in and out
- Working with suppliers, placing orders or returns and processing paperwork accurately
- Working to a high level of customer service at all times and remain courteous and police to customers
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
- Have a keen interest in and knowledge of the motor vehicle industry
- Meticulous attention to detail
- The willingness to also undertake basic duties as part of training
- Mechanically minded
- A*-C/9-4 GCSE in maths and English (or equivalent), Science and ICT are desirable
Possible permanent position on the completion of the apprenticeship.
About the employer
Established for over 110 years, the Marshall Motor Group helps customers across Great Britain to find their next new or used car, van, bike or even a truck!
With locations spanning from Plymouth in the south to Ulverston (in the Lake District) and Scarborough in the north, the chances are that you’re within a short drive of your nearest dealership. Every single location of our 116 dealerships is committed to upholding our Six Pillars of customer service, ensuring every Marshall Motor Group customer experiences the same high quality of care at every point.
We’re proud to be one of the UK’s largest dealer networks, working with many of the most popular car brands. Whether you’re looking for an elegant executive vehicle, luxurious sports car or compact urban runaround, we’ll offer a car that more than meets your needs. As well as brand new cars, motorcycles and vans, we have a comprehensive selection of used cars and commercial vehicles available at locations across the country. Our current inventory of used models is available to browse online today. You can search for used cars in your area or by the brand of your choice.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Nottingham College
Nottingham College Apprenticeship Team
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard, You will be required to attend the Kia Academy Training Centre in Nottingham for your 'Block Release' Training.
This will involve 4 separates 1-week blocks of training per 12 months of your apprenticeship. This is funded as part of your apprenticeship and will include hotel stay, subsistence and travel. Service Advisor, Intermediate Apprenticeship (1 year).
Standard Training will include:
- Nationally recognised qualifications
- IMI level 2 Certificate in Customer Service for the Automotive Industry
- ATA Accreditation Customer Service Advisor
- Bespoke Kia off-the-job training including certification to 'Silver' level Service Advisor
- Regular in dealer review and assessment visits
- Functional skills if needed
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.