Administrator Apprentice - Commercial Property Team Goadsby Commercial Ltd
We are looking for a new apprentice to join our busy Commercial Property team in Bournemouth. This is a very varied opportunity for someone who is interested in commercial and residential property and is keen to support the company’s ambitions for growth. If this sounds like home to you, please apply.
Closing date: 03 Jun 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
20 Jun 2022
28 Jan 2022
Level 3 (A level)
This is a fantastic role for someone keen to develop a wide range of skills and become a valuable member of our team. The back office functions for keeping our marketing, research and of course clients up to date are varied and important, so this apprenticeship will see you helping with:
- Taking down contact and property requirement details on the phone
- Entering contacts and property requirement details into our Caldes database
- Running a match to search for suitable properties to send to applicants
- Carrying out client updates and monthly follow ups
- Registering all correspondence, eg. follow up replies and telephone calls
- Registering and inputting email enquiries from Rightmove, Zoopla, and more into our system
- Producing property job reports and property lists based on specific criteria
- Updating/amending property details on the database
- Checking/updating goadsby.com
- Inputting and co-ordinating marketing board orders
- Recording all transactions and deals into the system
- Using promap to calculate property site areas and calculate distances
- Carrying out targeted marketing campaigns
- Periodically visiting industrial estates to update our occupier listings / hand deliver flyers
- Performing land registry searches
- Producing goad plans
- Maintaining shopproperty system
- Maintaining list of properties feeding through to Rightmove
- Produce property brochures using InDesign templates
- Create/edit HTML e mail templates
- Design property and corporate adverts
- Digital image editing
- Digitally trace location maps for brochures
- Visiting premises to take photographs
There may be occasions when you might need to open/close properties for clients to view (not negotiate).
Requirements and prospects
Organised and able to manage deadlines/workload
Great customer service and professional telephone manner
Able to use initiative and problem solve
An interest in property would be very useful
Motivated and with some ambition
Reliable and trustworthy
Flexible, can-do attitude
Fully committed to the apprenticeship and your training
5 GCSEs at grade C/4 and above or equivalent, which must include English and Maths. Candidates with A level or equivalent Level 3 qualifications and degree holders who have no previous qualification within this field are also able to apply.
Progression to a higher level qualification and a permanent role.
Things to consider
NOTE: If your application is successful, you must attend an initial interview with Bournemouth & Poole College before your details are put forward to this employer. This will be arranged by an invitation from The College BY EMAIL. This is not an interview for the job but is an integral part of our recruitment process.
About the employer
Goadsby has been providing professional services across residential and commercial property markets since 1958 and has remained an independent company throughout this period.
BOURNEMOUTH AND POOLE COLLEGE, THE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Bournemouth & Poole College
You will receive the majority of your training on the job and will be required to attend college on a term time day release basis throughout the apprenticeship.
- Business Administrator Level 3 apprenticeship
- Functional skills English and Maths Level 2 (if required)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.