Finance Apprentice (Admin) A TO Z INTERPRETING & TRANSLATION SERVICES LIMITED
Urgent vacancy for an Apprentice Administrator! Gain valuable experience and essential administration skills working alongside the leading A to Z Interpreting and Translation Services in Birmingham (Edgbaston B15)! This is an Apprenticeship in Business Administration Level 3.
Closing date: 24 Jun 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
27 Jun 2022
27 Jan 2022
Level 3 (A level)
In this role you will be responsible for keeping records of all clients’ outstanding invoices and payments received.
Duties will include:
- Invoicing clients
- Creating pay slips and monthly pay run
- Chasing clients for outstanding debts
- Chasing interpreters for timesheets
- Helping with the general day to day running of the business
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills
- IT literate
- Polite telephone manner
- Team worker
- Good time keeping
- Positive attitude
- Eager to learn
- Age 16-18: Maths and English at GCSE or Functional Skills or equivalent (grades will be discussed during telephone screening)
- Age 19+: must have maths and English at minimum GCSE grade 4/C or Functional Skills Level 2 or equivalent
Possible opportunity to progress onto employment.
Things to consider
Please do not contact this employer. You must be eligible for the apprenticeship first with the training provider Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply via the link as specified). Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer, for you to be considered for this vacancy (we have lots of other vacancies too!)
Please research the employer and Gordon Franks Training.
About the employer
AtoZ Interpreting has been in operation since 2006 when it was operating as a sole trader under the name of AFC Interpreting, The company changed its legal status in April 2008 when it became known as AtoZ Interpreting & Translation services LTD. Over the years we have served over 200 clients, both in public and private sector. Our main client base has been the NHS, Solicitors, Refugee organisations, Social services, Private business.
For partners, they create relationships that will enable you to effectively conclude business communications and to increase your success rates. They hold a database of interpreters / translators offering worldwide language solutions. They match the interpreters to assignments receive and work with Schools, Children centres, NHS, Social City council, Social services and Solicitors.
GORDON FRANKS TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Gordon Franks
Shakera Rahman 0121 3333001 email@example.com
- Business Administration Level 3
- Functional Skills qualifications in maths/English/IT (additional support available if required)
- Full training provided at the employer site
- Choice of online or paper-based portfolio
- Regular assessor visits, observations and reviews
- Witness testimonies from the employer
- Technical Certificate (industry knowledge)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.