Apprentice Team Member The Village Bakery (Melmerby)
Assisting with the day to day running of the cafe, shop and bakery. Looking for someone to start immediately.
Closing date: 31 Aug 2022
To be agreed upon appointment
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Sep 2022
26 Jan 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
Main duties will include:
- Working together as a team providing excellent customer service
- Working through the day-to-day tasks to ensure the smooth running of the business
- Customer care including coffee making, using the till, taking orders, serving food and clearing, upselling drinks & cakes etc.
- We also have a small retail area selling gifts and sell basic every day provisions
- Date checking & stock rotation
Requirements and prospects
- Good customer service skills
- Flexible with rotas
- Works well as part of a team
Move on to a higher-level apprenticeship or progress into full-time employment.
About the employer
The Old Village Bakery is located in the village of Melmerby, only a short walk away from Melmerby Hall, Stag Cottage and Kirkbride Hall. The cafe is open daily and serves delicious breakfasts, lunches, coffees, homemade bread and cakes and has a lovely ladies fashion, interior and gift shop upstairs called ‘Hollberrie‘ which is definitely worth a visit to support local independent retailing! You can also buy fresh bread, cakes and scones, coffee and other locally sourced and produced foods.
The Village Bakery (Melmerby)
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Kendal College
Angela Harvey 01768 881811 Oldvillagebakery123@gmail.com
Level 2 Hospitality Team Member apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Hospitality team member
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.