Business Admin Apprentice CONTRACT CARE AGENCY LIMITED
Contract Care Trading As We Care Ltd are looking for a Business Administrator to support their existing team within their admin department. This apprenticeship will give you the opportunity to learn all about our business with varied responsibilities.
Closing date: 14 Jun 2022
Total hours per week: 32.50
Possible start date
28 Jun 2022
26 Jan 2022
Level 3 (A level)
As the administration apprentice you will be a pivotal member of the team providing support to members of the team.
Day to day duties will include:
- Use of Microsoft packages such as Excel and Word
- Produce accurate records and documents including; emails, letters, files and payments
- Prioritising tasks and completing in a timely manner
- Maintain accurate records and filing systems
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Supporting team members to complete tasks
- Assist with staff training
- Manage priorities and tasks
- Use CRM system
- Log incoming jobs and follow up with phone calls
Requirements and prospects
- Microsoft office proficient (including Excel and Word)
- Customer service focused with good listening skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Very strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Smart, personable, confident with a professional manner
- Willing to learn
A*-C/9-4 in maths and English or equivalent at GCSE desirable but not essential.
Potential opportunity for a permanent role within the company following successful completion of the apprenticeship.
About the employer
Contract Care Agency LTD is a private care agency providing a person centered service situated in Nottingham.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Nottingham College
Nottingham College Apprenticeship Team
Business Administrator Standard Level 3 - https://www.instituteforapprenticeships.org/apprenticeship-standards/business-administrator-v1-0
- Functional Skills level 1/2
- Please click on the link above for more information regarding End Point Assessment
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.