Pharmacy Apprenticeship Level 2 R Yung Limited
Mixenden Pharmacy are searching for a hardworking and determined candidate to work with their small team of qualified professionals as an Apprentice Pharmacy Assistant.
Closing date: 24 Jun 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
27 Jun 2022
26 Jan 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
You will be part of a dynamic and enthusiastic team providing over-the-counter and prescription pharmaceutical services to the local community.
Helping with day-to-day tasks such as:
- Dispensing medicine and general admin
The suitable candidate will be spend their time in both the shop-front retail and dispensary sides of the pharmacy.
Other tasks include:
- Operating the cash till
- Reacting to incoming internet and phone enquiries
- Use of the computer and the pharmacy specific software
- Handling and unpacking orders
- Stock management
- Date-checking of stock and processing NHS prescriptions
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills are necessary as there are many interactions during the normal working day with other staff members, patients and healthcare professionals
- You must also have basic IT and organisational skills
- Keen to progress
- Must be willing to work as part of a team
- Work hard to achieve the qualification they are working towards
- Willingness to learn
- 9 - 4 (A* - C) In English and maths or equivalent qualification
- On completion of the Intermediate Apprenticeship, individuals will have the opportunity to apply to progress on to the Advanced Apprenticeship
About the employer
Mixenden Pharmacy has been serving the local community for many years. An NHS registered pharmacy, it's staff provide over-the-counter and prescription services.
R Yung Limited
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by City Training Services
Tom Hughes 01274 728316 email@example.com
Competency qualification: Apprentices will be required to produce work and build an e-portfolio of evidence through blended learning which will include practical and written knowledge assessments which are carried out in the workplace.
- Level 2 Pharmacy Services Assistant apprenticeship standard
- Level 2 functional skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Pharmacy services assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.