Business Administrator Apprenticeship SEA KARGO LTD
This is an ideal opportunity for those who are interested in business admin. You’ll be expected to turn your hand to various jobs whilst maintaining a professional attitude at all times. Earning £200 per week, apply now!
Closing date: 03 Jun 2022
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
04 Jun 2022
26 Jan 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
The warehouse and office based on Felixstowe docks are a major part of the company’s operation. A large amount of the business runs through these locations and numerous admin and operators are required to keep up with the constant demand and flow of work. From unloading containers and trucks, lifting off and on containers for storage, palletising and wrapping stock, regular stock checks, and all the administrative tasks required to complete and invoice all the work accordingly. The administrative jobs is what this job role is focused on and includes a variety of tasks such as:
- Meeting and greeting drivers at the reception desk, completing and providing them with the relevant documents and providing instructions accordingly
- Speaking to clients via email and telephone
- Creating and updating jobs in our system accordingly
- Creating invoices and sending them to the relevant contacts
- Updating spreadsheets
- General customs service
Requirements and prospects
- Ability to make efficient use of resources
- High level of motivation
- Self driven
- Good social skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Good Numeracy and Literacy skills
- Great customer service skills.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft and Excel packages
- Ability to work independently and as part of a small and busy team
- Be able to use your own initiative
- Excellent telephone manner
A* - C at GCSE level for Maths, English and Science.
Progression opportunities are available upon completion of the apprenticeship.
Things to consider
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
SeaKargo Ltd is a UK International Freight Forwarder. We provide international sea and road freight forwarding services to and from the UK. We offers a wide range of services, such as international shipping of cars, motorcycles, RVs, trailers, caravans, boats and general freight, specialising in general Cargo shipping from the far East and worldwide vehicle shipping.
KEY TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Key Training Ltd
Olivia Park 07507 76781 firstname.lastname@example.org
- On the job training
- Functional skills in English and Maths if needed
- Level 2 customer service qualification
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.