Business Admin Apprentice BASE LETTINGS LIMITED
Base Lettings Limited are looking to recruit a hardworking and ambitious business administration apprentice to join their well-established organisation. They are anticipating substantial growth over the next couple of years and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to evolve their role to meet their aspirations.
Closing date: 24 Oct 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
26 Oct 2022
25 Jan 2022
Level 3 (A level)
The successful candidate will be responsible for undertaking the day-to-day administrative tasks essential for the smooth running of the office. You will be a pivotal member of the team, gaining skills and qualifications to develop key administration duties and a thorough understanding of the business.
This really is a great opportunity for a bright individual, to learn all about the running of property lettings and management business and grow your skills extensively.
Day to day duties within the role will include the following:
- To answer, screen and direct calls in a professional and courteous manner
- Deal with email enquiries and all other communications
- Compiling documents (Word and Excel)
- Compiling invoices
- Writing up property advertisements and advertising on required sites
- Processing data through the systems (i.e. appointments, re scheduling appointments)
- Providing a high quality service to customers and staff members
- To meet and greet visitors to the office
- Maintain relevant databases as required
- Dealing with utility providers
- Other admin support as directed by the Business Manager
Requirements and prospects
- Comfortable working with computers and experience using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proactive and organised, with an ability to meet tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure
- Analytical and inquisitive, with excellent attention to detail and the ability to solve problems quickly, efficiently and completely
- An interest in property would be beneficial
- Excellent communication skills
- Bright, self-motivated and driven with a desire to progress in a career in property through on the job and formal training
- Credible, confident and articulate
- Reliable, flexible and cooperative
- Personable and approachable, with an enthusiastic nature and passion for excellence
9-4/A*-C in maths and English at GCSE (or the equivalent) is essential
Potential opportunity for a permanent role within the company following successful completion of the apprenticeship
About the employer
Base Lettings is a new and innovative lettings agency helping bring together great tenants with some of the best rental properties in Nottinghamshire.
BASE LETTINGS LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Nottingham College
Nottingham College Apprenticeship Team
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.