Reception Customer Service Advisor Apprenticeship Sundip Murria (Wolverhampton) Solicitors Limited
A fantastic position has become available to work for a well-established firm of Solicitors who are looking for a reliable enthusiastic person to work in our busy office. You will support the team, whilst dealing with customers and queries.
Closing date: 30 May 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
13 Jun 2022
26 Jan 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Receiving visitors, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Answering screening
- Forwarding incoming calls
- Data entry
- Receiving and sorting daily mail
- Filing, photocopy, scanning and performing a variety of administrative and clerical duties
Requirements and prospects
- Computer literate
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Customer Service attitude
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiastic attitude
- Excellent time keeping
- Maths and English GCSE A-C grade or equivalent qualifications
There is a potential full time position available on successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Things to consider
Virtual learning sessions.
About the employer
Sundip Murria Solicitors is a busy practice, specialising in the area of Criminal Law. Sundip Murria Solicitors are a firm of solicitors based in Willenhall, West Midlands.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Walsall College - Wisemore Campus
Nichole Jackson 01922 657087 email@example.com
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2
- 20% off the job training
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.