Apprentice Early Years Educator - Kent - DA12 5EG - Ref: ZH New Mind Nursery
New Mind Nursery has an Apprentice Early Years Educator Level 3 position. Ideally, you will already have the Childcare level 2 qualification or equivalent experience. Do you want to work with children and gain your next qualification? – Apply now!
Closing date: 31 May 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
01 Jun 2022
25 Jan 2022
Level 3 (A level)
Brief Description of Responsibilities:
- Following appropriate policies, procedures and systems ensuring the educational, social, physical, emotional, health and welfare needs of the children are always met
- To become involved in children’s activities to stimulate and extend their learning
- To demonstrate sensitivity toward children and families within the facility
- Providing an environment that is safe, stimulating and challenging, ensuring compliance with ‘The Children Act 2004’ and the ‘Childcare Act 2006’
- Assisting in the admission and induction of new children
- Assisting in the maintenance of all necessary records to meet internal, E.Y.D.C.P and Ofsted requirements
- To take an active role in the promotion of excellent health and safety practices
- To respond effectively to any health and safety issues that may arise, and report any necessary matters
- To participate in training and meetings as requested by the Management Team
- Performing any other duties commensurate with the general nature of the position requested by the management team
Requirements and prospects
- Passion for childcare
- Experience working with children including babysitting
- Team player
- Motivated and eager to learn new skills
- Able to take direction
- Work well within a team
- Great personality
- Good manners
- Able to use own initiative
- Ideally you will already have gained the Level 2 qualification in Early Years and be looking to further your career with the Level 3
- Good level of English and maths and ideally GCSE or equivalent in the subjects
- Upon completion of the qualification there may be ongoing employment and progression available
About the employer
New Mind Nursery is a small day nursery, home from home operating in a large, well resourced community hall within a safe environment.
We have a fantastic outdoor area filled with lots of apparatus, quality resources and lots of space for children to run around and enjoy the beauty of outdoor play.
All our staff are fully vetted with clear DBS. They are physically and mentally suitable, well experienced and qualified to work with young children.
EDEN TRAINING SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Eden Training Solutions
Zoe Harrop 07764966274 firstname.lastname@example.org
Early Years Educator Level 3
Ideally, you will already have the Childcare level 2 qualification or equivalent experience and we are looking for someone with a love of working with children to join our team
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.