Apprentice Maintenance Administrator JIGSAW HOMES GROUP LIMITED
Join our busy team as a Maintenance Administrator to learn a variety of skills that support our surveyors and technicians.
Closing date: 01 Jun 2022
£168.35 to £332.50
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
16 Jun 2022
25 Jan 2022
Level 3 (A level)
Your duties will include:
- Commit to your learning agreement by attending college when required and completing all work in relation to your Apprenticeship
- To update property data and information on various IT systems
- To carry out all aspects of administration within the team including updating spreadsheets, inputting of data, scanning, photocopying, producing letters including mail merges, taking minutes and any other duties as and when required
- Using a range of software programmes to carry out tasks including Outlook, Excel, Access and Word
- Raise works orders on the Northgate Housing Management system and use DRS for planning work for both our own technicians and repairs issued to contractors
- With guidance make and receive calls from tenants and resolve any queries professionally and promptly at the first point of contact
- With guidance make and receive calls to/from the contractors, relay important information quickly to the appropriate persons and resolve queries promptly and efficiently, instilling a teamwork ethos
- Help provide excellent customer service by being an effective team member and ensuring that all Group policies and procedures are adhered to
- Follow all Group policies and procedures in accordance with the role and attend mandatory training when requested to ensure compliance with Group policies and procedures
- Ensure you work in accordance with the Equality Act 2010 and the Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Policy at all times
- Carry out any duty which may be, from time to time, requested by the Operations Director - Asset Management, Head of Operations
- Full training and support will be provided
Requirements and prospects
- Experience of using Microsoft Office packages or equivalent including Word (mail merge and tables) Microsoft Outlook - (making appointments and using calendars) and some knowledge of using Excel (producing spreadsheets)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under own initiative
- A positive and responsive attitude to change
Qualifications demonstrating sound literature & numerical skills (e.g. GCSE English & maths or equivalent) 9-4 or A*-C.
Upon successful completion of this programme, there may be the opportunity for further development at a higher level.
About the employer
Jigsaw Homes are one of the largest housing groups in England with more than 34,000 homes across the North West and East Midlands and by combining the strengths of two successful housing groups New Charter Group and Adactus Housing Group, Jigsaw Group creates new and exciting opportunities for tenants and customers.
Our members build, renovate and manage low-cost housing for rent and sale. We work to help regenerate neighbourhoods and increase life opportunities for disadvantaged individuals and communities.
We are well placed to respond to challenges including welfare reform, poverty and social exclusion and are committed to tackling the housing crisis and homelessness by building more affordable homes for people to rent and buy. We will create stronger communities with improved local services through Greater Manchester devolution and new partnerships.
As a sector leader, we will also innovate and inspire, driving technology and efficiency through new products and services. We strive to be a top housing provider and an employer of choice. We look forward to working with you.
JIGSAW HOMES GROUP LIMITED
VISION WEST NOTTINGHAMSHIRE COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Vision West Nottinghamshire College
Leoni Gascoigne 01623 900469 email@example.com
Full Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard including functional skills if required.
You will work alongside experts tutors and assessors to ensure that you are well prepared for your end point assessment at the end of your practical learning period.
You will use an e-portfolio to collect all of your learning evidence.
You will experience a blended learning delivery using online learning, observations and assignments.
You will attend monthly workshops to help develop the knowledge and skills required for your apprenticeship programme.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.