Apprentice Administrator Purity Global Ltd
Purity Global where Established in 2004 in the UK, Purity Global was formed by a group of experienced household and non-food retail experts who identified an opportunity in the market to develop great quality, low cost household products. They are now looking to recruit an apprentice administrator to work in their Head Office in Hull.
Closing date: 03 Jun 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
13 Jun 2022
25 Jan 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
The mains tasks, but not limited to are:
- Basic administration tasks including the use of Microsoft Excel and Sage
- Answering incoming office calls and handling them appropriately.
- Assisting with the processing of invoices
- Assisting with any stock takes
- Maintaining the filing system
- Keeping on top of office supplies
- Dealing with outgoing post
Requirements and prospects
- Good IT skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills
- Numeracy skills
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Ideally C/4 and above (or equivalent) in GCSE English and maths
- Excellent future prospects for the right candidate
About the employer
Established in 2004 in the UK, Purity Global was formed by a group of experienced household and non-food retail experts who identified an opportunity in the market to develop great quality, low cost household products. Purity Global specialises in supplying laundry and dishwasher products to the UK major retail multiples, the discount and convenience sectors. Our head office, based in Hull, is run by a team who are passionate about reliability and bringing good quality, high value household products to the UK market and making them a success for our customers and consumers.
MCARTHUR DEAN TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by McArthur Dean Training Ltd
Julie Curtis 01482 307357 email@example.com
Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard:
- One to one Tutor Assessor support in the workplace working towards Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Standard
- Attending weekly classes covering Health and Safety and Equality and Diversity
- Functional Skills if required
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.