Level 3 Data Technician Apprentice SCHOOLVUE UK LTD
We are looking for an enthusiastic and meticulous individual to join our data team in delivering outstanding data services to our customers. The role will involve managing the entire data cycle for our customers from planning effective data capture through to providing meaningful data analytics and insight.
Closing date: 27 May 2022
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
06 Jun 2022
26 Jan 2022
Level 3 (A level)
The successful candidate will manage and process data from a wide range of sources as part of a highly skilled and supportive team.
- To liaise with the Data Team Leader and other members of the data team to ensure that reporting requirements of our customers are delivered on time, with accuracy and with appropriate scrutiny to ensure that reporting is both correct and current;
- Administer our customers' Management Information Systems to ensure the smooth collection, processing and analysis of data;
- Administer our customers' Management Information Systems to ensure the smooth running of the school day;
- Accurately and securely manage customer data from a range of sources;
- Determine the need for and arrange provision, analysis and evaluation of data and detailed reports / information as requested by our customers;
- Produce a range of KPI and standards reports to provide appropriate information for different audiences;
- Support the data team in ensuring that data and information for local authorities, academy trusts or the Department for Education is complete and accurate
- Professionally liaise with onsite customer contacts to ensure data requirements are being met;
- Manage the secure transfer of data from customers' Management Information Systems into our SchoolVue online education suite;
- Provide support and training to customers for our SchoolVue online education suite;
Requirements and prospects
- Good level of numeracy skills
- Knowledge of basic statistical methodologies
- Good general IT skills
- Competent in Microsoft Excel
- Familiar with Microsoft Office 365
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- A strong team ethos
- Self motivated
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- At least five GCSEs (or equivalent) at Grade C/4 or above including Maths, English and either IT or Science.
- Ideally you will have either a minimum of two A Levels (or equivalent)
- Please ensure that your full educational history is stated on your application
- Data Manager
- Data Account supervisor
- Data Team Leader
Things to consider
Covid 19 government guidance - Members of the data team will work from home remotely when advised to.
All new employees are subject to identification checks.
About the employer
We provide a range of education services to help schools and academies provide excellent provision and support for their students. Interpreting and sharing information is key to driving performance. One of the key services we provide is our Data Management Service Level Agreement. With government changes to accountability measures and curriculums, there have never been greater pressures on school leaders to strategically improve the outcomes of their students. We believe that getting the most out of a school’s Management Information System (MIS) and providing teachers with accurate, up to date information at their fingertips is key to doing this. Our service fully manages schools performance data and our data analytics tools engage all stakeholders to ensure that students make progress.
SCHOOLVUE UK LTD
FIREBRAND TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Firebrand Training Ips Ltd
Firebrand is the leader in Accelerated Learning, and has grown to become a global business – with training centers around the world. Since its inception in 2001 the company has grown at an incredible rate; more than 30,000 students have now gained IT and project management certification through our unique Accelerated Learning methodology. We are a Microsoft Gold training partner and all our apprenticeship courses have been developed in conjunction with Microsoft, and the courses are regularly monitored by the Government, Microsoft and City & Guilds.
Firebrand offers a unique Higher Level IT Apprenticeship scheme that provides award-winning industry training and certifications, valuable work experience and offers on-going support all with the ultimate goal of securing you a long-term career within the world of technology.
During your apprenticeship programme, Firebrand will provide residential training at our distraction-free training centre. Our method of accelerated training allows you to achieve industry-recognised certifications faster, giving you more time to put your new skills in to practice within a working environment. Firebrand will also provide you with a Learning Mentor who will be supporting and assisting you with your development. By the end of your 16 month apprenticeship, in addition to having numerous industry recognized qualifications (if applicable to the standard), a steady career with a supportive employer, you will also be recognised by the British Computer Society (BCS) for entry onto the register of IT Technicians, confirming SFIA level 3/4 professional competence.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.