Apprentice Administration Grace 24/7 Care
Are you passionate about being part of a team that helps others. Grace247 are looking for someone to join their administration team that is looking to grow with their business. The role will suit someone with experience of interviewing and media/marketing but also include general admin office work.
Closing date: 21 Jun 2022
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
28 Jun 2022
24 Jan 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
We are looking for a good reliable team player, who is confident and able to work on their own initiative as well as in a team. The role can be busy.
- Aiding in recruitment and interviewing as well as using social media and marketing tools to promote roles.
- Answering the telephone to new clients, professionals and carers wanting to register for work.
- You will be required to take good detailed notes for the Manager and coordinators.
- Assist new carers who come to register as well as be confident to join in with interviews.
- The role will include filing, putting new files for clients & carers together.
- Attending weekly meeting and staff meetings with the carers and taking notes.
- Printing off of paperwork needed for the coordinators for visits in the community.
- Assisting with training notes and inputting of training needs.
Requirements and prospects
- Confident on the phone
- Good communication
- Team player
- Willing to learn
- Good time keeper
This will be discussed on completion and will depend on the position the company are in. The aim is for the role to become permanent.
Things to consider
The daily hours include an unpaid 30 minute break for lunch.
About the employer
Grace247 is a growing domiciliary care agency providing care to vulnerable adults in their own homes. They are looking to expand their team .They provide a different ranges of care packages from cleaning and shopping calls to live in care.
Grace 24/7 Care
SMART TRAINING AND RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Smart Training & Recruitment
Smart Training firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 2 - Customer Service Practitioner - (Customer Service)
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.